If your initial proposal (Stage One) is assessed positively, you will be advised whether you will need to complete our online application form (Stage Two).
The following information applies to our two stage grant funds: Small Grants, Main Grants and Schools in Partnership.
Following conversations and/or meetings with the Grants Team about your proposal (Stage One), you will be invited to complete our online application form (Stage Two) by email. You will need to complete the online forms on our Grants Portal using the login that you originally created when submitting your proposal. The Grants Team will also advise you when your application form should be returned.
For information, when completing the online application form you will be required to submit:
- Part 2 Project Budget – You will be able to download this form during the online application process
- Part 3 Organisation Budget – You will be able to download this form during the online application process
- Annual Accounts – Your organisation’s latest signed and audited (if applicable) Annual Accounts
You will also be asked for the following documents:
- Safeguarding Policy
- Equality and Diversity Policy
- Job Description (if the application is for a salary)
- Supporting documents (optional)
You will be required to provide your organisation’s bank details and to post a hard copy, original bank statement that is dated within the last three months that matches these account details. Photocopies will not be accepted.
Visit First Steps to find out how to apply to the School Explorer Fund and School Holiday Activity Fund.