The Charity’s grant-giving is guided by a set of values and principles that underpin the work that we do.
- in transforming the aspirations of children and young people
- in creating wider opportunities for children and young people
- in promoting partnerships and collaborations to have a greater impact on the lives of children and young people
- in taking informed risks to support projects that pioneer new initiatives and ideas
- in exercising our role as an independent funder to learn from our projects to seek to influence public policy
- in the value of the voluntary sector